Friday 9 March 2012

New Job & New Music

So, I started a new job this week and thing's are going well on that front. Haven't had much time to give you all some new music, so I apologise for that. Let this blog be a peace offering and help make up for it...

Let's start with two of my favourite lesser known acts who are both currently giving away FREE music (everyone likes free music):


Listen to both of these - you will like them. The music will do the talking. [File Cave Painting or @cptmusic under Tropical/Indie/Mysterious. File Rae Morris or @raemorrismusic under Singer/Songwriter - next to Kate Bush].

Francis & The Lights - 'Darlin It's Alright'
An amazing tune and an amazing video. Mega.

                                    Electric Guest - 'American Daydream'
Let me know what you think of this...I'm into it.

Fun Feat. Jonelle Monae - 'We Are Young'
This track had already been number 1 in the US and is tickling my fancy this week. Solid tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment