Thursday 23 February 2012

Kasha Rae Feat. Ed Sheeran, Bastille and Lilygreen & Maguire

Kasha Rae Feat. Ed Sheeran - Suits
A good tune, but probably only because @edsheeran features so heavily on the record...no bad thing at the moment I guess!

Also, Bastille has released his new mixtape - Other People's Heartache - which on first listen, really isn't setting the heather on fire for me (probably cause it is a bunch of covers), but for some reason I still feel he is going to come good. Download it for free from here.

Lillygreen & Maguire - Come On Get Higher
I can't make my mind up on these two (probably because the name reminds me of Robson & Jerome), but this is a catchy tune and they are probably going to make a name for themselves in some way. File under: Scouting For Girls, The Script & Passenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment